18 April 2008

When is winter going to end?

When is this f'ing cold weather going to end? Here it is halfway through April and a month into Spring and we're still suffering through freezing temperatures. On top of that, I got a dandy of a cold this week that is just beginning get better. It's the worst cold I've had in years.

This really does seem like bizarre weather. Just a week ago, we had several inches of snow! Then to add insult to injury, London was engulfed in terrible smelling air being dubbed Der Stink. Apparently freak weather conditions are causing the wind to blow foul smelling air over from Germany. So, the wind is making it cold and smelly.

By this time last year, we were all romping around in shorts and sandals. So, my question: Is this part of global warming? I thought it was supposed to get warmer, not colder. I'm confused. I'd really like to just get warm again and get over this damned cold.

No comments: